Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Anyone Instagram?

Any iphone users out there using the app "Instagram"?  If so, feel free to follow me (birni) and let me know so that I can follow you back :)

:::

Shadow portrait...

"Just the three of us"

But I can only see two, mama? 

Ah, yes, my son.  But then there is the angel who flies above us...


:::

We went for a walk to visit Mr Mitchell and his merry band of sheeps (Little Maaa, Chris, Angela, Sweetpea and Fatty Pumbaa)...


:::

This is our driveway, looking from the mailbox up toward the house and the sheds.  Pirate cat met us part way and came the rest of the way with us.  Nothing has changed... I still go walking with the menagerie behind me!


And Simba the clowning maremma...


Pirate cat and TC...


Sunset over the sheds and silos beside the house...


Our house...

No comments:

Post a Comment