Wednesday, August 17, 2011

19 weeks... a photographic post

Another weekend away with daddy going off dog trialling and Toby and I filling in our time hanging out in the motel and walking the town.  Enjoyably.  Just a different four walls to stare at.  Getting to know each other more and more.  Getting comfortable. 

I just love these little slippers.  I bought them especially for Toby.  On a bit of a whim.  Just Target specials.  But something special for Toby.

And getting to know himself in his new mirror.  I love the smiles he has for himself, especially in the mornings.


We were lucky enough at this town, that the lady running the motel had a little boy a similar age and told us about story time at the library.  Toby just loves watching the other little people, so that's how we spent an hour or so...


Which buggered him out, and so mummy decided to treat herself with coffee and lunch at the bakery on the way home.  Nice!


And the end of the day looked something like this...




Of course this is what a two night stay away looks like now.  In fact this is what one night looks like too!  And every single moment of it is a blessing.



For this cherub!


And so our last day was spent at Toby's first agricultural show.  Another big one for the young 'un.  He sits back and quietly takes it all in.  But how exhausting is it?



No comments:

Post a Comment