... was to write a post. It's been like FOREVER. And other than copying a couple of Toby related posts across from my other blog, I haven't even christened this shiny new page with news.
At the time that I was going to write the post, I had just finished feeding the young fellow. We'd had some talk time and some puke time (mmm eau de baby puke... I paid a lot of money for that stuff, and waited a very long time for it's safe delivery!). Young Toby had been happily bum changed and transferred back to his bassinet, beside his snoring daddy. I'd decided to enjoy the quiet of morning in the lounge room, with a random boob pump and some weetbix for breakfast. And a bit of a blog.
But then the boys arrived. Shane walked out with baby in arms. No, he wasn't crying. Quite the opposite apparently. He was bright eyed and bushy tailed I was told.
Sigh.
Yes, daddy. But that doesn't mean that he needs to be up again. So, now there is a tired and irritable little boy almost asleep in the rocker at my feet, while I try to quickly put a few words down here.
And as for the quiet? The parrot is screeching good morning - for some reason he tends to screech when Shane's around :). The television is on. Shane is talking. The phone has rang twice. Man stuff. And somehow it's gone from 6.30am to almost 9am. I should have gone back to bed instead.
Hoping that I will be back later. Or soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment