:::
Bir and Shane are over the moon in announcing the safe arrival of
: Toby Brian Thomas :
~ Earth brother to our angel in heaven, Ciaran ~
born 5th April 2011
12.20pm
3275g : HC 35cm : Length 50cm
Mum, Toby AND Dad are doing wonderfully!
:::
So there you have it folks :)
I will be back just as soon as I can to update you, and to present a birth story which I can't wait to share.
Thankyou to everyone who have already wished us well (thanks to the good old social networking.. ), and to those who may have wished us well in your blogs! I'm sorry but I haven't had a whole lot of time to keep up with you all in the past couple of weeks, other than the occasional quick skim of Reader. But I'll get there!
x
No comments:
Post a Comment